• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

I WANT TO INVEST IN LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IN EUROPE, ASIA, USA, SOUTH AMERICA, BRAZIL

I WANT TO INVEST IN LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IN EUROPE, ASIA, USA, SOUTH AMERICA, BRAZIL

Postby mu39436 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Do you want to expand your business or partnership in your business?
Do you have insufficient capital to kick start your business and you don't want to take bank loan? We can help you invest your money safely.

In mind i am looking for business opportunities within the Middle East , Golf , Central Asia , Europe, Eurasia , North and central America , Canada etc But the following countries are of more interest to me :United Arab Emirates , Turkey , Qatar , Oman , Saudi Arabia , Afghanistan , Turkmenistan, Kuwait etc Some both individual and cooperate investments are of interest to me and i am interested in investing in the following : Companies ,Departmental stores,Hyper market,Super market,Shopping Malls,Restaurant,Shipping /Logistics,Gas,Transportation , Petrol , Oil and Gas ,Transport agency,Gold Diamond,Jewelry,Medical/Health Care ,Real Estate, Parks , Events ETC Any other income generating business not mentioned in my list above is also welcomed
N/B Please i need serious inquiries only no middle men , no agents , no brokers and no time wasters i want direct investor contacts immediately

You must be 30 years old and above before contacting this add.

mu39436@gmail.com
mu39436

Blog: View Blog (0)