• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

What is a good link velocity for a new site?

Search Engine Optimization, directories & backlinks

Postby mallikarjuna » Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 am

mallikarjuna

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What is a good link velocity for a new site?

Postby swathi » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 pm

30 to 40 backlinks per month is better.dont build more backlinks in a single day
swathi

Re: What is a good link velocity for a new site?

Postby Helmihenna » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 pm

It really depends on what types of links you're building and the frequency of your money keyword.

If you're a content writing machine, and great at outreach and can do 100 guest blogs in a month, that's great, I wouldn't say that's dangerous, unless you link-build for 1 keyword for all 100 guest blogs. On the flip side you build 100 blog comments, that might potentially be dangerous.

If you want to be safe, your money keyword should not exceed 10% of all links built to your site. If you follow this rule you'll have to worry a little less about the QUANTITY of links, but you should always worry about the QUALITY.

If you're doing any local SEO, I'd say submit map listings, business directories, etc till your heart content. I've never seen anyone penalized from submitting too many citations unless they were on foreign websites.
Helmihenna