• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

John Miller Photography

John Miller Photography

Postby adserver » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 am

John Miller Photography

John Miller is a Los Angeles based photographer specializing in portraits. John captures the best of people in his photographs. His intuitive nature provides him the tools necessary to get the most out of every photo session, and ensures that you get exactly what you need. All photo processing and retouching are done in-house to ensure that your photos stand out and leave everyone looking at them in awe.

Portraits allow you to share with others your look, your personality, and even a sense of character. I ensure that I capture the essence of who you are and present you in the most natural and inspiring way.

* Headshots
* Family
* Couples/Engagements
* Graduation
* Web/Dating sites

Capturing the spirit of special events and occasions is pivotal for having photos that you can treasure for years to come. My professionalism and low-key demeanor allow me to get the shots I need to accomplish that goal, all the while allowing you to enjoy your moment.

* Weddings
* Music/Dance Performances
* Sporting Events
* PR/Fundraisers

Rates are affordable and packages are tailored to only what you want.

Blog: View Blog (1)