• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

Survey Money Machines

Survey Money Machines

Postby adserver » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Survey Money Machines

You really can take surveys at home and make money.

make-money-have-you-heard.jpg
make-money-have-you-heard.jpg (29.83 KiB) Viewed 502 times

Look, you're not going to get rich doing this. But if an extra $50 to $500 a month would help, then this might be for you. Read on.

If you are the kind of person that enjoys giving your opinions about new products and services and getting paid for it, then you've found something you're going to really enjoy.

And the best part is that this service is NO COST to you.

Here's what it's all about. My name is Hailey Gates and I'm a stay at home mom of three young children. I have been making money taking surveys at home for several years. I just do it when I have some time throughout my day.

I've been doing this so successfully for a few years now that the Marketing Research companies want me to find other like-minded people who can take paid surveys at home. People like you.

paid-surveys.gif
paid-surveys.gif (9.57 KiB) Viewed 502 times

When I first started in this business I had to pay $35 for a list of paid survey companies. But YOU don't have to pay that. I'm giving you the same list for free.

Here's how it works. Fortune 500 corporations spend millions of dollars per year with Market Research companies to try to find out what their consumers really want. That's where you come in. The Market Research companies send you surveys that you complete online right at your computer and then pay you for your time and effort. It's very simple.

You've heard of the companies that need your opinions. Companies like Apple, Ford, Starbucks, TGI Fridays, Calvin Klein, etc. Virtually every company that sells to the public uses market research in one way or another. And you might have heard of the Market Research companies as well: Nielsen (the TV ratings people), IPSOS, NPD, Synovate, etc. We currently have over 40 Market Research companies in our members' area (you can see the top 20 here without registering). All of them want your opinions for their clients and they pay you for them.

Here are some of the things you will be doing:

* Getting paid to do online surveys for $1 to $32 per survey (depending on the length)
* Getting paid from $25 to $75 per hour taking phone surveys
* Earning between $37 and $110 per hour participating in focus groups
* Previewing movie trailers for $4 to $25 per hour
* Getting paid to try out new products (and getting to keep them when you're done)

I'll teach you the best way to get the highest paying surveys. I'll send you a complimentary email course over the next 7 days that will get you off to an amazingly fast start. Register at http://www.surveymoneymachines.com/ to see if there are paid survey opportunities in your area.
adserver

Blog: View Blog (1)