• Advertisement
To advertise, place classifieds free ads by category in a forum as a new topic, or in the classified display ads section, or start a classifieds free blog.

I want to work online

I want to work online

Postby viiviemilia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:12 pm

I hate those 8am - 5pm day jobs, I am thinking of doing my things online. I have tried data entry but they aren't cool. I would rather learn something then bid some jobs online.
viiviemilia

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I want to work online

Postby Batseba » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Take time to research something you can do comfortably online, don't get into those data entry tricks, do something real like Graphic design, web development, etc.
Batseba

Postby Collett » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 am

Yes, learn a course that can sustain you online just like Batseba advised, web development and SEO is the most popular, if you can become a pro in those fields, you can mint money.
Collett

Postby AlyssaZara » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Another good option is to create a blog, come up with a topic you like, and blog about it by writing interesting content on the subject.
AlyssaZara

Postby jaelajens » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:44 pm

You should check out Elance and Odesk then, there are many jobs you can do there, take your time to research what you can do best, from accounting, to graphic design.
jaelajens

Postby petramarit » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Working online has been gaining momentum over the last couple of years, it removes the hassle of waking up early, transport, and it can improve productivity by working from the comfort of your home.
petramarit

Working online

Postby Carlton » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:08 pm

I am a health enthusiast who writes well researched articles on matters pertaining to our well-being as human beings. I am a real enthusiast of making money online. My main area of interest is writing articles on our health and wellness. Having done several articles, having added links for SEO, I am yet to make a breakthrough and monetize the site. Share your thoughts on how to turn the site into a revenue stream for me.
Carlton

Postby Eleonora » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Working online is not easy, I have being working online for the past 1 year but still I haven't made inroads. I think am using the wrong platform to source for jobs.
Eleonora

Postby Beryant » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:18 am

Yes, learn a course that can sustain you online just like Batseba advised, web development and SEO is the most popular, if you can become a pro in those fields, you can mint money.
Beryant